Browse New and Exciting Opportunities
The Steely Group http://www.thesteelygroup.com http://www.thesteelygroup.com true
Technician I, Analytical Technical Operations - Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
Norwood, MA 02062 US
Posted: 02/09/2023 2023-02-09 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Scientific Job Number: 3488
The primary responsibility of this new role will be to support Technical Development’s inventory. The incumbent will be responsible for the routine handling and storing of the final product and stability samples. Additional responsibilities include reformatting and shipment of samples and materials to internal and external customers.
- Receive materials for reformatting to meet customer expectations
- Store materials using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Pack and ship materials to internal or external customers
- Cycle count inventory regularly, discard expired material
- Operate and maintain state-of-the-art laboratory equipment including automated liquid handlers and sample stores according to documented procedures
- Work with the Automation Engineering team on coordinating preventative maintenance, calibrations, and work requests for equipment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to adopt multiple manual tasks into a single automated workflow.
- A Diploma with 0-2 years of relevant experience in inventory, pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience in GDP/GLP and 5S Laboratories
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and Inventory Management Software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills to quickly identify and resolve issues within the team
- Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm. 100% onsite