Browse New and Exciting Opportunities
Location: Fully Remote
The Steely Group is growing and we’ re looking to add a Clinical Recruiter to our internal Team. This is a great opportunity to join a national, boutique preclinical, clinical and commercial staffing firm and Certified Women’ s Business Enterprise. Our partner clients are small, growing biotech, pharma and gene therapy companies, and we have a strong presence in the Northeast and Midwest.
General and Daily Responsibilities:
- Deliver full life-cycle recruiting with strong ability to source, screen, interview candidates, prepare candidates for interviews, and close candidates against stated timelines.
- Work independently to accomplish goals and successfully fill positions at all levels.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about partner clients and positions.
- Recruit passive candidates; identify and engage profiles and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation rather than sell a role.
- Ensure recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant and timely manner within the applicant tracking system (Bullhorn).
- Present offers; review and participate in negotiation and re-negotiation of salaries in coordination with offer.
- Serve as role model/mentor to other staff members.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2+ years of Recruiting experience; Clinical/Pharma recruiting a plus
- Industry knowledge of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Med Device preferred
- LinkedIn experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and candidate relationships
- Proven candidate focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Demonstrates strong character / business ethics, particularly work ethic, integrity and honesty
- Ability to travel - both local and/or air travel may be required at times
- Be a positive ambassador of the company, its vision, mission and goals. Represent the company professionally and credibly during and outside of company hours
- Ability to work a non-conventional workday, e.g. mornings / evenings / weekends
Key Competencies for Position:
- Strong credibility and good track record
- Ability to meet and exceed goals
- A strong collaborator, both internally and externally focused
- Ability to work independently to achieve timelines
- Willing to work collaboratively in a team environment
About The Steely Group
The Steely Group is a national preclinical, clinical, and commercial staffing firm and certified women’ s business enterprise. We partner with small, growing biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to help bring treatments to patients by providing flexible talent acquisition solutions.
The Steely Group is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’ s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. The Steely Group will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.