Browse New and Exciting Opportunities
The Steely Group http://www.thesteelygroup.com http://www.thesteelygroup.com true
Associate I, Quality Control, Microbiology - Sun-Wed First Shift
Norwood, MA 02062 US
Posted: 04/04/2023 2023-04-04 2023-07-07 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Quality Job Number: 3495
Reporting to the QC Microbiology Supervisor, the Quality Control Associate I will perform inventory management and other lab support activities within the GMP QC Microbiology Lab.
- Perform routine inventory check and place orders / reservations for laboratory supplies in SAP
- Assist with GDP review of GMP logbooks for monthly reviews
- Perform laboratory cleaning
- Assist QC Associates with testing preparation and setup
- Compile documents for archiving in document control
- Adhere to gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area
- Prepare and ship contract laboratory testing samples including those intended for microbiological identification
- Perform general laboratory support activities including equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Perform routine equipment verification requirements as required per procedure
- Perform data entry utilizing good documentation practices
- Perform additional laboratory activities as requested
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline or 5 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Microbiology.
- Knowledge of GMP, microbiology, aseptic technique and general laboratory instrumentation (preferred)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.