410 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 1200 (North Tower)
Post Date: 05/30/2018
Job ID: 1738
Job Category: Admin
Individuals and businesses that partner with this organization are diverse and often have complex needs. As an Executive Assistant/Receptionist, you will play an integral role with the entire organization, particularly the Sales and Management Team. You will work under the direction of the President & CEO primarily but also substantively with the Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate will have a strong background as an Executive Assistant so as to enhance the executives' effectiveness by providing critical support and representing the executives to others.
You need to be proactive, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and Client Service focused to help maintain good Client relationships both externally and internally.
- Support President & CEO on a daily basis; producing information by procuring, formatting, inputting, editing, copying, scanning, and transmitting information of all types
- Optimizing executives' time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information as well as initiating telecommunications
- Maintaining President & CEO' s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Reviewing and commenting on Salespersons' monthly expense reports
- Attending Sales Strategy Team Meeting (SST) every month, taking notes and transcribe notes into a report, attending other meetings as scheduled
- Following-up with Producers on Sales Track Program
- Maintaining and completing insurance carrier appointment requirements
- Maintain and keep track of licensing for President & CEO
- Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate staff (after calling to advise of, and identify visitor)
- Answer incoming calls
- Take and promptly deliver clear, concise messages when required
- Page when necessary & Greet Clients, Vendors, etc.
- Enter Client, Vendor and Carrier Business Cards in Microsoft Outlook
- Send for Messenger Services, sign for delivery of packages
- Update directories: Telephone listing, Team Divisions, Anniversaries, Birthdays
- Route faxes
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail for Alper Team Members, and date stamp incoming and outgoing mail
- Education: College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ administrative support in business environment or other related services industries required.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in Team setting
- High energy level
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience with AMS360 or similar agency management system