420 S. Schmidt Road
Post Date: 03/13/2018
Job ID: 1859
Job Category: Clinical: Clinical Operations and Development
Incumbent will have diverse responsibilities including clinical research representation on product development, preclinical research development, implementation and management, assimilating medical information to key opinion leaders and other healthcare professionals in the role of clinical science liaison, scientific/medical communications including development of publication strategies, drafting and submitting abstracts, posters, and manuscripts in as well as presenting research study findings.
- Incumbent will develop and manage the scientific communications and be responsible for overseeing all abstracts, posters and manuscripts created within the division as well as the physician-initiated study reports.
- Key accomplishments in role should include:
- Create and submit publications ranging from the most complex and innovative interventional pain management procedures
- Strategic alignment of publications within business initiatives
- Significantly increase the number of published manuscripts created within the practice
- Exposure to Pain Management and publications within therapeutic area high priority for practice.
- Must submit and write approx. one case report per month- will have access to EMR, patients and doctor.
- Team has 3 MD’ s, 1 NP and staff.
- Prefers candidate with PhD or post doc work.
- Average of 7-10 projects to work on, 4-5 case reports and 2 studies.