Job Category: Clinical: Scientific
Job Number: 2625
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated translational scientist with clinical development experience to join their Translational Sciences group and to lead the development of their BET inhibitor in additional oncology indications. You will join the established BET translational team and report to the Director of Translational Sciences leading indication/biomarker identification and developing combination strategies.
How you will spend your day:
- You will be a key contributor to the BET translational sciences program, delivering scientific discoveries to guide decision-making and contributing to clinical development strategy at team meetings
- Identifying and validating biological contexts that create a dependency on BET to aid indication/context prioritization for clinical development
- Participating in the identification and clinical translation of biomarker assays that assess drug pharmacodynamics and allow testing of preclinical response hypotheses enabling a differentiating path for BET development
- Supervision of external efforts with CROs and/or collaborators
- Interpreting, summarizing and presenting research findings at internal and external scientific meetings
Key things about you:
- You have a Ph.D. in molecular or cellular biology, or a related field, with an emphasis on cancer biology, and 3 - 7 years of industry experience, preferably in a translational sciences role supporting clinical trials; chromatin biology or epigenetics experience a plus.
- You have peer-reviewed publications that show your broad knowledge and laboratory research experience in oncology, preferably in hematology-oncology.
- You love the details, are self-motivated and able to work solo.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills – writing reports and giving updates at team meetings is required.
Meet Your Recruiter